Society as much as we like to think so…has not really moved forwards. The stigma of those deemed different still exists as it did over 100 years ago and is portrayed differently.
….some people are complaining about their boredom and not being able to go out. Unfortunately, that is the reality for the communities I work with.
…information is tailored in such a way that it is accessible to the majority of the population – 90% of the UK population. The other 10% is missed.
Stimming isn’t necessarily a bad thing that needs to be stifled.
Labels can segregate people from and within social situations.